Commercial Childcare Providers
Serving the Special Insurance Needs of Child Care Providers in MA and CT
Amherst Insurance Agency is a leading source in insurance protection for child care providers throughout Massachusetts as well as some other New England states. We have been providing child care insurance liability insurance and other important insurance products for child care providers for over 20 years and have experienced and knowledgeable staff available to serve you. Our extensive child care insurance products and services include:
For home-based providers:
- Child care Liability Insurance (stand alone or endorsement on homeowners insurance).
- Worker’s Compensation
- Health Insurance *
- Disability Insurance *
- Long Term Care Insurance *
- Life Insurance *
- Dental Insurance *
- Retirement Planning *
- Financial Planning *
- Educational Savings Plans *
- Homeowner’s Insurance
- Auto Insurance
For child care centers:
- Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Employee Benefits ( group health, disability, life, dental, LTC) *
*Offered through Amherst Financial Services
Our Child Care Provider Specialist, Glenn Allan, Ed. D, ChFC, CASL, is widely recognized as an expert on child care insurance issues and is a sought-after speaker for child care conferences and training workshops. He will help you make informed choices regarding the insurance and financial planning options available for your business.
Applications Available On- line
For your convenience, applications from three of the major providers of in- home child care insurance are available below:
- Tudor Insurance Daycare Application (pdf)
- Capitol Specialty Insurance Daycare Application (pdf)
- USLI Application (pdf)
- Riverport App (pdf)
For applications for other programs, please contact Glenn Allan (via email) or phone at (413) 253- 5555 ext. 239 or (800) 228- 8351
Please mail all applications to: Amherst Insurance Agency, Attn: Mary
Important Information on Renewal Procedures
- If you terminate the policy or are no longer providing child care, please contact our office to cancel your policy.
- If you have policies for Child Inc., you will receive renewal letters directly from Amherst Insurance Agency.
- If you are insured with Program Managers, your renewal will come directly from them.
From time to time, you may receive solicitations from other insurance agencies or companies along with an application. These are solicitations, not renewals. If you have any questions regarding renewals, please contact us at
(413) 253- 5555 ext. 239 or ext. 245.
Helpful Resources for Child Care Providers: