Self-Employed Commercial Liability and Property Insurance
If you’re self-employed, having the appropriate self-employed insurance or home business insurance coverage is extremely important. Not having the right property and liability coverage could easily put you out of business if disaster strikes. Having access to affordable personal insurance products such as health insurance and life insurance is also vital.
At Amherst Insurance, we understand the special needs of the self-employed. We work closely with you to put in place a comprehensive solution to your insurance and financial planning needs. Contact our Business Insurance Specialist for access to the business insurance products that will put your mind at ease so you can focus on running your business, including:
- Business Property Insurance – Either through a stand-alone policy or, in some cases, an endorsement on your homeowner’s insurance if your business is home-based, this insurance protects the important physical resources of your business.
- Business Liability Insurance – Every business faces a liability risk. Having the right business liability insurance in place protects your hard work in creating your business. One lawsuit can potentially bankrupt a business.
- Direct Sales Consultants
Your Complete Benefits Solution
Budgeting for health, disability and dental insurance coverage can be difficult when you’re self-employed. Choosing the policy that is right for you can also be a challenge. Our goal is to help you sift through the available plans and to find insurance that meets your budget. We also stick with you through the hard times and commit ourselves to being knowledgeable in this ever – changing, but crucial part of the financial planning process.
Do You Need Health Insurance Premium Assistance?
If you have health coverage or are seeking health coverage but cannot afford to pay for health insurance, you may want to know about the Insurance Partnership. This is a Massachusetts state program developed by the Executive Office of Health and Human Services and funded by state and federal governments. This program helps qualified small businesses with uninsured employees and the self-employed pay for health insurance. Here are the qualifications for self-employed individuals:
- Be self-employed in Massachusetts.
- Have, or purchase comprehensive health insurance.
- Have a family income that meets employee income standards.
- Be between 19 and 64 (inclusive)
- Be a Massachusetts resident.
How can The Insurance Partnership help? Click the link below to find out!